OUR TOP STORY
PENTECOST – SUNDAY MAY 20TH – ONE SERVICE AT 10:00 a.m.
Join us for fun, fellowship and a bounce house following our Pentecost worship service on May 20th at 10:00! We will have an enhanced coffee hour with lemonade and hotdogs! Come celebrate the Church’s Birthday as we remember the gift of the Holy Spirit in our midst. Friends are welcome and we hope to see you for worship and fellowship!
June 18-22, 2018 Register now!
- Pre-K (not yet attended kindergarten) & Kindergarten: Monday-Friday 9am-12pm with Cynthia Chavez our Pre-School Director
- Grades 1-5: Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm and Friday 9am-12pm
- Grades 6-9: Junior Counselors (C.I.T.)
- Grades 10-12: Teen Counselors
Registration forms available at: http://sainttimothysdanville.org/grow/vacationbible-school/
Looking Ahead to Pentecost and Summer
- May 13th – We will celebrate Ascension Day even though the actual day falls on a Thursday.
- May 20th – one service at 10 a.m. for Pentecost Sunday – weather permitting, maybe church on the patio?
- May 27th beginning of a two service Sunday Schedule (8:30 and 10:00 a.m.).
We will be wrapping up Acts of the Apostles in the next few weeks, AND we will finish the school year with a series on Death, Mourning and Afterlife from an Inter-religious perspective. Along with the theological, there will be some “nuts and bolts” end of life planning. We have not finalized the schedule. Generally:
- May 6th Amanda Kiernan Martin – Wills, Trust and Giving – She will preach also
- May 13th Mother’s Day — no education
- May 20th Pentecost – One service, no education
- May 27th to mid-June – we will host a Rabbi and an Imam who will use the education hour to talk about their perspectives on death and dying.