- Saturday, February 28, 2015 | 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. read more
- Wednesdays, Feb. 25 through Mar. 25 | 6:30 - 8:00 p.m . read more
- Every Friday, Feb. 20 through Apr. 03 | 12:00 noon read more
- March 1, 2015 read more
- February 22, 2015 read more
- February 18, 2015 read more
- Process of Exploration and Reconciliation (PER) 2: “Exploring St. Timothy’s Present” | Saturday, February 28, 2015
- Are We Too Comfortable? – Audrey Miskelley – March 01 2015 | 1 March 2015
- LENTEN SOUP SUPPERS AND SERIES | Wednesdays, Feb. 25 through Mar. 25
The most important thing we want you to know is that this is a community which welcomes and values all who seek an experience of God’s love, whoever you are or wherever you are on life’s journey.
St. Timothy’s was established in 1953 and is a parish of the Diocese of California. As part of The Episcopal Church and the Anglican Communion, we are a church that is both rich with ancient tradition and relevant to life in the 21st century.
Please visit or contact us anytime. We look forward to meeting you.
The Rev. Jeff Frost, Rector