OUR TOP STORY
Starting May 27 we will have two Sunday morning services
– 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m. Service: A quiet and contemplative service with a touch of music
- 9:15 a.m. Coffee hour: Time for all to socialize and have a light snack and beverage
- 10:00 a.m. Service: A blend of the current 9 a.m. & 11 a.m. services
- 11:10 a.m. Education time: Fun, educational classes for all. Ends by 11:45 a.m.
June 18-22, 2018 Register now!
- Pre-K (not yet attended kindergarten) & Kindergarten: Monday-Friday 9am-12pm with Cynthia Chavez our Pre-School Director
- Grades 1-5: Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm and Friday 9am-12pm
- Grades 6-9: Junior Counselors (C.I.T.)
- Grades 10-12: Teen Counselors
Registration forms available at: http://sainttimothysdanville.org/grow/vacationbible-school/
Bishop Michael Curry’s sermon on the Power of Love
Just in case you missed it, check out the video of the Royal Wedding:
Bishop Michael Curry delivers impassioned sermon on the Power of Love.
(click on the video image below)
Looking Ahead to Summer
- May 27th beginning of a two service Sunday Schedule (8:30 and 10:00 a.m.).
We will be wrapping up Acts of the Apostles in the next few weeks, AND we will finish the school year with a series on Death, Mourning and Afterlife from an Inter-religious perspective. Along with the theological, there will be some “nuts and bolts” end of life planning. We have not finalized the schedule. Generally:
- May 27th to mid-June – we will host a Rabbi and an Imam who will use the education hour to talk about their perspectives on death and dying.