OUR TOP STORY
Starting May 27 we will have two Sunday morning services
– 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m. Service: A quiet and contemplative service with a touch of music
- 9:15 a.m. Coffee hour: Time for all to socialize and have a light snack and beverage
- 10:00 a.m. Service: A blend of the current 9 a.m. & 11 a.m. services
- 11:10 a.m. Education time: Fun, educational classes for all. Ends by 11:45 a.m.
Bishop Michael Curry’s sermon on the Power of Love
Just in case you missed it, check out the video of the Royal Wedding:
Bishop Michael Curry delivers impassioned sermon on the Power of Love.
(click on the video image below)
Looking Ahead to Summer
We will be wrapping up Acts of the Apostles in the next few weeks, AND we will finish the school year with a series on Death, Mourning and Afterlife from an Inter-religious perspective. Along with the theological, there will be some “nuts and bolts” end of life planning. We have not finalized the schedule. Generally:
- May 27th to mid-June – we will host a Rabbi and an Imam who will use the education hour to talk about their perspectives on death and dying.