The Episcopal Diocese of California is organized into six deaneries (a group of congregations). The Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, and Southern Alameda deaneries cover their respective counties; the Peninsula Deanery consists of all of San Mateo County and a small portion of Santa Clara County. The deaneries hold convocations/meetings three to four times each year. http://diocal.org/about/deaneries
Contra Costa Deanery
2018 Meetings: All meetings begin with dinner at 6:30 p.m. There is a $10 suggested donation.
- March 15 — St. Stephen’s, Orinda
- June 21 — St. Anselm’s, Lafayette
- September 20 — Grace Church, Martinez
- November 15 — St. Michael’s and All Angels, Concord
- October 19 & 20 – 169th Diocesan Convention – Grace Cathedral, San Francisco
For more information contact Mary Louise Gotthold (email@example.com).