Noah’s Ark is a faith-based, developmental preschool located in a unique pastoral setting. We provide all children with the opportunity to grow socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually in a caring and nurturing community.
Noah’s Ark honors the developmental strengths, needs, and challenges of each child in our care, recognizing individual differences in interests and abilities.
Our curriculum provides children with opportunities to learn through exploration and interaction in individual, small-group, and large-group experiences. Our curriculum also addresses the developmental needs of the “whole” child – knowing that the “work” of childhood is “play” – while preparing them for today’s academic kindergarten experience.
Noah’s Ark Preschool offers play-based, hands-on activities in all of the following areas:
• Literacy (language development, pre-reading, and prewriting)
• Exploratory science
• Gross and fine motor skills
• Social and emotional skills
• Gardening and nature experiences
• Cooking and nutrition
• Perceptual motor activities
Three Year-Old Class (Tu/Th)
• Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
• Children must be 2 years and 9 months old by September 1 of the school year
• Children must be toilet-trained
Four Year-Old Class (MWF)
• Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon
• Children must be 3 years and 6 months old by September 1 of the school year
Pre-Kindergarten Class (Pre-K)
• Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon
• Children must be 4 years and 4 months old by September 1 of the school year
Lunch Bunch will be offered Monday and Wednesday from 12 – 1:30 for MWF and Pre-K classes.
• Four-year college educated
• Early childhood education qualified
• Average length of time with school – 10 years
• Teacher to student ratio of 1:6 or less, depending on session
• Nut-free environment
• Low-sugar, primarily organic foods served
• Led by Saint Timothy’s Interim Associate Rector – The Rev. Susan Geissler-O’Neil
Noah’s Ark Preschool is operated on a non-discriminatory basis according to equal treatment and access to services without regard to religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, special needs, or sexual orientation.
Student Application and Admission
Admission to Noah’s Ark Preschool is given in order of receipt of the application for enrollment. Priority registration is held in January for the following school year and is given to parish members, returning students, and siblings, in that order.
Community registration starts in mid-January and continues through August 1.
Applications are placed on a waiting list to fill vacancies as they occur. There is no fee for being on the waiting list.
To download the application for student enrollment, go to:
We look forward to meeting you and your child.
Monthly tuition for 2017-2018:
Three Year-Olds (T/TH) – $380
Four Year-Olds (MWF) – $450
Four and Five Year-Olds (Pre-K) – $490
Tuition is subject to change annually.
A one-time $75 placement fee is due when your child is accepted at Noah’s Ark Preschool.
Preschool Office Hours
- September through June: Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to noon
- Summer: Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to noon
For information, call 925-362-8565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org